The FW3000 is a high efficiency wood stove among the biggest in the Large wood stoves category. This model on pedestal is EPA certified and its large firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long.
- Model # : CB00004
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness – top : 3/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.5 g/h
- Baffle type : High quality vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Maximum burn time : 6 - 8 h
- Recommended connector pipe diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by : An accredited laboratory