The S245E is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This high quality leg model is EPA certified. Its European style and pure lines will please your eyes and fit modern home decors. The S245E is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- Model # : CB00007
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 250 - 1,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Legs
- Approved for an alcove installation
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness – top : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 78.2 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.99 g/h
- Baffle type : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Maximum burn time : 3 - 5 h
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by : An accredited laboratory