The CW2900 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model.
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek