The CW2900 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model.
- Model # : CB00006
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Color : Metallic black
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.9 g/h
- Baffle type : High quality vermiculite
- Maximum burn time : 8 h
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Glass air-wash system
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Premium quality convection blower included (CFM) : 130
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion